Creating compelling content that ranks well in search enginesMay 11, 2010
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the dark art of the Internet. It’s like a secret club… those who know how to get their sites to rank well on Google being the members and the rest of us plebes just looking on jealously.
Brian Clark, the author of Copyblogger and founder of the Scribe SEO service, has written a fantastic report about search engine optimization. It’s completely free, so you have nothing to lose by downloading it.
What will you learn in the report? Plenty, it turns out:
- Why SEO Copywriting Still Matters
- How Search Engines Work
- Why You Have to Spoon Feed Search Engines
- The 5 Essential Elements of Keyword Research
- How to Create Cornerstone Content That Google Loves
- Five Link Building Strategies That Work
- Five Areas to Focus On for Effective SEO Copywriting
- Why Writing for People Works for Search Engines
- How to Make SEO Copywriting Simple
If I had to sum the report up in one sentence, it would be this: When writing, write for people and the SEO will follow. After all, as Brian points, out, the search engines are there to match your content with what people are searching for – there are just a few things you have to consider to help them do that.
As I say, you’ve nothing to lose by downloading this free report and, even for someone with a little SEO knowledge like me, it was an eye-opener to read. Go on, get it now.