Well, there’s been plenty of reaction to yesterday’s iPad announcement – both enthusiastically positive and critical. Rather than rehashing what others have said I thought I’d point you to some of the many articles online!
- Reinventing Reading – written before the announcement, Jason Bradbury tells us why he’s totally unapologetic for being excited about the iPad.
- Adobe want Flash developers on iPad – Adobe are adding iPad support to their Flash Packager for iPhone tool.
- What we learned about Apple yesterday – An interesting Mashable article concerning some of the iPad’s “missing” features.
- Is it an iPhone, an iPod, an iMac? No, it’s an iPad – An article by my friend Robert Bravery on the announcement and the potential impact on bloggers.
- iPad 3G pricing “ridiculous” – If 3G chips are so cheap, why the $130 difference between WiFi and 3G iPads?
- I definitely won’t be buying an iPad – DVICE’s Adam Frucci tells us why he won’t be going near the 1st Generation iPad.
- Will the iPad change mobile gaming? – Another Mashable piece but on how the iPad may shape up as a games machine.
- And finally… the video of the keynote announcement.
Come back after you’ve read/watched them and let us know what you think of the iPad in the comments!
Oh, and finally finally… a cartoon :)